Online Patient Services
The services include Niramaya Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. website, patient portal, mobile appilcations and other related products and services. We agree to provide you with these services including the above mentioned services, products, features, applications, technologies and software to advance our mission to provide you with quality healthcare services.
Our aim is to provide you with easy access, improved experience and efficient & effective health servies in our mission to improve healthcare services in Nepal. With the use of advanced online tools, websites, patient services applications and other software, we intend to connect your doctors and healthcare provides with your electronic health and medical records for efficient and effective diagnosis, treatement and wellbeing.
Research and innovation: We use the information we have to study our Service and collaborate with others on research to make our Service better and contribute to the well-being of our patients.
The Data Policy
We are committed to complying with data protection law and principles, which means that your data will be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes stated in this policy and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for those purposes;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Kept for no longer than is necessary for those purposes; and
- Processed securely
To ensure the privacy of data, we utilize protocols like TLS (Transport Layer Security) during the transmission of information over the Internet. We utilize industry standard encryption systems for safely keeping backup data. The information is stored securely at our information systems with adequate data protection and security.
While providing some of the services, we need to establish your basic demographic data or identify you in our systems in order to access your electronic medical records in our systems so that we can perform diagnosis and treatment appropriately. Information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact information such as your address, phone numbers or email address;
- Demographic information like age, date of birth or gender
- Service usage information like history of appointments and other transactions
- History of online services use
- Electronic health and medical records including your past medical history and conditions, diagnostic reports, prescriptions and medication history
- Information related to Insurance provider, plan and facilities
- Any information you voluntarily choose to provide us.
Some aspects of the service allows you to provide updated information about yourself to help with keeping your health records or demographic information up to date.
We may, however, from time to time, collect anonymized usage statistics of our Services and monitor feature engagements. Such information shall be limited to understanding how our services are being used helping us to improve our Services.
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the certain commitments to us. You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on your profile information page on the online services website or the mobile app or by contacting us via email (provided with this document).
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, we may, at our sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
We want our Services to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions:
- You must be at least 18 years old or the minimum legal age
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
- You must not be a convicted sex offender.
This agreement applies to you whether you are a patient, his/her representative, attendant, relative, friend or an affiliate.
- This Agreement applies to all our online services.
- The Services may change from time to time, at our sole discretion, and the Agreement will apply to your access to our services, as well as to all information provided by you on our Website or App at any given point in time.
- This Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the Website and App and describes the manner in which we shall treat your account while you are registered as a patient with us. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, feel free to contact us.
- By downloading or accessing the App or Website to use our Services, you irrevocably accept all the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement and agree to fully abide by them.
- This Agreement supersedes all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you. By availing any Service, you signify your agreement and acceptance to this Agreement.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time.
You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your continued use of the App or Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified. Any additional terms and conditions, disclaimers, privacy policies and other policies applicable in general and/ or to specific areas of this Website or to particular Service are also considered as part of the Agreement.
You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or avail any Services.
Content Ownership and Copyright
The contents used on our services including the website and applications, whether they are user generated, or belonging to Niramaya Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. (or its partners) are the owned by Niramaya Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. (and or its partners)
The copyright to the information collected by Niramaya Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. directly or indirectly from the users shall belong to Niramaya Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.. Copying, or publishing of those copyrighted content without written consent shall constitute a violation of copyright laws and Niramaya Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. reserve their rights to take action under applicable law accordingly.
Niramaya Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. authorizes the user to view and access the content made available to them solely for ordering, receiving, delivering, sharing, storing and communicating only as per this Agreement. The contents of the Website, App, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Website, are the property of Niramaya Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. and are protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable laws.
A user shall not modify the Niramaya Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use them in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
User shall not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Addressing Query and Grieviences
Should you have further queries and concerns or if you would like further information about privacy please contact us at:
Privacy and Information Officer
Phone: +977 1-5970032
Revised: April, 2020